Know more about the latest New Fund Offer – Motilal Oswal Nifty Midcap 150 Index Fund – Regular Plan-Growth, launched on 19th August 2019.
About the fund:
Motilal Oswal Nifty Midcap 150 Index Fund is an open-ended scheme replicating/tracking Nifty Midcap 150 Index. The scheme seeks an investment return that corresponds to the performance of the Nifty Midcap 150 Index subject to tracking error. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- AMC Name: Motilal Oswal Asset Management Company Limited
- Offer Price: ₹10 per unit
- Fund Manager: Mr Swapnil Mayekar
- Benchmark Index: Nifty Midcap 150 Index (TRI)
- Minimum Lumpsum Investment: ₹500 and in multiples of ₹1 thereafter
- Minimum SIP Investment:
- Weekly – ₹500/- and multiples of ₹1 thereafter
- Fortnightly – ₹500/- and multiples of ₹1 thereafter
- Monthly – ₹500/- and multiples of ₹1 thereafter
- Quarterly – ₹1,500/- and multiples of ₹1 thereafter
- Annual – ₹6,000/- and multiples of ₹1 thereafter
- Exit Load: 1% if redeemed on or before 3 months from the date of allotment. Nil if redeemed after 3 months from the date of allotment.
- Open Date: 19th August 2019
- Close date: 30th August 2019
Suitability & Riskometer:
If you are interested in investing in an NFO, click here to know the steps.
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
This is an informational article and not any advice for investment. Please talk to your advisor for taking an investment decision.
Other articles you may like